How To Become A Polkadot Ambassador Print
Modified on: Fri, 28 Apr, 2023 at 11:58 AM
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Polkadot Ambassador! Ambassadors are the heart and soul of the Polkadot community!
What do Polkadot Ambassadors do?
Whether you are a crypto enthusiast or a developer, there are many ways you can contribute as an ambassador and actively help build the future of Web 3.0. Here are a few examples:
- Contributing code and/or improving documentation related to the ecosystem
- Speaking about Polkadot at events, workshops, and meetups
- Authoring blog posts and other content about how Polkadot supports the Web3 vision
- Representing your region on important Polkadot projects
- Providing a warm welcome and mentorship to newcomers to the platform
- Identifying partnerships and other kinds of opportunities for Polkadot to participate in
- Participating in calls and tasks that help drive the ecosystem forward
What are the benefits of being a Polkadot Ambassador?
You’ll get first-call, early access to bounties, and will be eligible to receive funding to host local meetups and workshops
You’ll be invited to exclusive events, an Ambassadors-only Riot channel, and behind-the-scenes phone calls with core team members
Who doesn’t like free stuff? You’ll stand out with cool Polkadot swag
You’ll be working closely alongside some of the most notable figures in the Web 3.0 space while forging ties with others who are equally as passionate about creating a better future for everyone
How can you become a Polkadot Ambassador?
This extensive article will give you all the information you need and show you where to apply. We'd love to welcome you on board!
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Disclaimer: We always strive to provide you with the best support we can and we take all care to ensure that our instructions are accurate and concise. However, following these instructions properly, as well as the general management of your accounts and funds, is ultimately your responsibility. Web3 Foundation cannot be held liable for any accidental loss of funds or any other damage you might incur.