How to Change the Style of Your DOT Icon Print
Modified on: Mon, 1 May, 2023 at 1:17 PM
On the Accounts page on Polkadot-JS, in the Polkadot extension, and on many block explorers, small icons (also called identicons) appear next to your account address:
They are generated randomly when you create an account on Polkadot. If you don't like them or want to shake things up a little, you can change the icon theme on Polkadot-JS UI.
How to Change the Style of Your DOT Icon on Polkadot-JS UI
1. Navigate to the Settings tab on Polkadot-JS UI:
2. Click on the "Default icon theme" to see a drop-down menu:
3. Select any theme by clicking on it. You can see an example of what the theme looks like here. We'll choose "RoboHash" in this example.
4. Click Save on the bottom right to apply the changes.
5. Navigate back to the Accounts tab, and see your new RoboHash icons!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Disclaimer: We always strive to provide you with the best support we can and we take all care to ensure that our instructions are accurate and concise. However, following these instructions properly, as well as the general management of your accounts and funds, is ultimately your responsibility. Web3 Foundation cannot be held liable for any accidental loss of funds or any other damage you might incur.