What block explorers can I use for the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystems? Print
Modified on: Fri, 24 Sep, 2021 at 11:56 AM
There are several block explorers that you can use to explore Polkadot, Kusama and other Substrate chains and parachains. Here is a list of them, which will be updated as more are developed.
- Subscan (supports Polkadot, Kusama, other mainnets, all the active parachains and many testnets)
- Polkascan (supports Polkadot and Kusama)
- Dotscanner (supports Polkadot and Kusama)
- Polkastats (supports Polkadot and Kusama, has statistics on the networks)
- SubID (supports Polkadot, Kusama, other mainnets, some parachains and NFTs)
- Statescan (supports Statemine and Westmint)
- Singular (NFT explorer and marketplace for Kusama and Statemine)
NOTE: These block explorers are not developed or maintained by Web3 Foundation. If you encounter an issue while using them, please contact their respective team.
Please let us know below if you found this article helpful or email us at Support if we can be of further assistance.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback