What block explorers can I use for the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystems? Print
Modified on: Thu, 31 Mar, 2022 at 7:29 PM
There are several block explorers that you can use to explore Polkadot, Kusama and other Substrate chains and parachains. Here is a list of them, which will be updated as more are developed.
- Subscan (supports Polkadot, Kusama, other mainnets, all the active parachains and many testnets)
- Polkascan (supports Polkadot and Kusama)
- Dotscanner (supports Polkadot and Kusama)
- Polkastats (supports Polkadot and Kusama, has statistics on the networks)
- SubID (supports Polkadot, Kusama, other mainnets, some parachains and NFTs)
- Statescan (supports Statemine and Westmint)
- Singular (NFT explorer and marketplace for Kusama and Statemine)
- KodaDot (NTF explorer and marketplace for Kusama, Statemine, Westend, and Westmint)
NOTE: These block explorers are not developed or maintained by Web3 Foundation. If you encounter an issue while using them, please contact their respective team.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback