What block explorers can I use for the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystems? Print
Modified on: Thu, 20 Oct, 2022 at 8:00 PM
There are several block explorers that you can use to explore Polkadot, Kusama, and other Substrate chains and parachains. Here is a list of them, which will be updated as more are developed.
- Subscan (supports Polkadot, Kusama, other mainnets, all the active parachains, and many testnets)
- Polkascan (supports Polkadot and Kusama)
- Dotscanner (supports Polkadot and Kusama)
- Polkastats (supports Polkadot and Kusama, has statistics on the networks)
- SubID (supports Polkadot, Kusama, other mainnets, some parachains, and NFTs)
- Statescan (supports Statemine and Westmint)
- Singular (NFT explorer and marketplace for Kusama and Statemine)
- KodaDot (NTF explorer and marketplace for Kusama, Statemine, Westend, and Westmint)
- Polkaholic (multi-chain block explorer, supports reading XCM transfers)
NOTE: These block explorers are not developed or maintained by Web3 Foundation. If you encounter an issue while using them, please contact their respective team.
Other third-party Tools
In addition to block explorers, many other tools are being built by the community to help support the ecosystem. Some of them are listed below:
- Subscan XCM Dashboard (HRMP/XCM tool)
- Polkawatch (analytics app)
- Polkadot Telemetry (node data)
- Polkadot Tech Stack (projects supported by a Web3 Foundation grant)
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Disclaimer: We always strive to provide you with the best support we can and we take all care to ensure that our instructions are accurate and concise. However, following these instructions properly, as well as the general management of your accounts and funds, is ultimately your responsibility. Web3 Foundation cannot be held liable for any accidental loss of funds or any other damage you might incur.