How to rebond tokens during the unbonding period Print
Modified on: Fri, 22 Oct, 2021 at 6:02 PM
"I started to unbond my DOT tokens but now I’ve changed my mind and want to rebond. How do I do that?"
You can rebond your locked tokens before the unbonding period is over by issuing a rebond extrinsic manually in polkadot.js.
1. Make sure you have selected the Polkadot network (on the top left). Then select Extrinsics from the Developer dropdown menu.
2. Select your controller account and then choose the option "Staking" in the field below that.
3. Next, select the action you want to perform: rebond(value)
4. Now fill in the number of tokens you want to rebond and then submit the transaction.
5. Depending on how you control your account (Ledger, Parity Signer, browser plugin, etc) you will now be asked to confirm the transaction.
Please let us know below if you found this article helpful or email us at Support if we can be of further assistance.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback