Polkadot-JS UI: How Can I Bond More Tokens to Increase my Stake? Print
Modified on: Fri, 10 Mar, 2023 at 5:43 PM
Start your staking journey or explore more information about staking on Polkadot's Home Page. Discover the new Staking Dashboard that makes staking much easier and check our extensive article list to help you get started.
How to bond more funds to your stake
1. On Polkadot-JS UI, navigate to Network > Staking > Accounts
2. Click on the three dots next to your stash account, and select "Bond more funds" from the menu:
3. Enter the additional amount you want to bond. By default, it will be the maximum recommended amount:
Transaction fees can only be paid from your transferrable balance. Remember not to stake all of your funds; leave a small amount transferrable to cover any potential transaction costs.
4. After you've entered the amount you want to add to your stake, click the "Bond more" button. Review the details of your transaction, then click "Sign and Submit":
5. Sign the transaction, and that's it! You have now increased your stake.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Disclaimer: We always strive to provide you with the best support we can and we take all care to ensure that our instructions are accurate and concise. However, following these instructions properly, as well as the general management of your accounts and funds, is ultimately your responsibility. Web3 Foundation cannot be held liable for any accidental loss of funds or any other damage you might incur.