How to create an account in Parity Signer Print
Modified on: Sat, 16 Jul, 2022 at 3:04 PM
NOTE: In this article you will learn how to create a new account in Parity Signer. If you want to know how to restore an account originally created in Parity Signer, please refer to this article.
IMPORTANT! It is recommended that you install the Parity Signer app on an old phone that you do not connect to the internet anymore. This way you keep your private keys offline, and your phone becomes a cold storage wallet.
How to create a new account in Parity Signer
1. Download the Parity Signer app from the official source here and install it on your phone.
2. Open the app and select New seed.
3. Save your seed phrase safely. Anyone who knows it can have full access to your account!
4. That's it! This will bring you back to your account on the Keys page. Note: Your PIN matches your phone's passcode by default.
5. If you wish, you can now add this account to use it on Polkadot-JS UI.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Disclaimer: We always strive to provide you with the best support we can and we take all care to ensure that our instructions are accurate and concise. However, following these instructions properly, as well as the general management of your accounts and funds, is ultimately your responsibility. Web3 Foundation cannot be held liable for any accidental loss of funds or any other damage you might incur.