Can't connect Ledger: "No compatible device found." Print
Modified on: Thu, 8 Oct, 2020 at 2:23 PM
If you encounter the message "No compatible device found" when trying to connect your Ledger to polkadot.js, please make sure that:
- Your Ledger device is properly connected to your computer
- It is unlocked
- The DOT app is open on the device
- Your Ledger Live software is uptodate
- Your DOT app in Ledger Live is uptodate
- You are using the original Ledger cable to connect the device to your computer
Note: The Ledger Live app is not supported on Windows 7. If that is your operating system there is unfortunately no solution. You could only upgrade your operating system or use another device with a different one.
For more general details on the Ledger wallet, please visit our Wiki.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback