How to import an account from the Enzyme wallet to Polkadot-JS Print
Modified on: Thu, 5 May, 2022 at 8:02 PM
The Enzyme wallet is no longer being supported by its developers. Should you run into any difficulties managing your funds in the app, you can restore your account on Polkadot-JS from your 12-word mnemonic seed and manage your funds there.
In order to successfully restore your account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/accounts
- Click on "Add account"
- Overwrite the pre-filled mnemonic seed with your own 12 words from the Enzyme wallet
- Open the "Advanced creation options" and select "Edwards (ed25519, alternative)" from the drop-down menu, which is the default for the Enzyme wallet. You can also leave it at "Schnorkel (sr25519, recommended)" if you remember that you chose this when you initially created your account in the Enzyme wallet).
- Tick the box "I have saved my mnemonic seed" and click "Next"
- Enter a name and password for your account
- Click Next
- A JSON Backup file will be downloaded for you. Keep this file and your password safe in order to have an additional recovery option besides your mnemonic seed.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.