Polkadot-JS UI: How to Import an Account From Enzyme Wallet Print
Modified on: Fri, 28 Apr, 2023 at 1:08 PM
How to Restore your Enzyme Account on Polkadot-JS UI
2. Then, go to the Accounts page and click "+ Add account":
3. Overwrite the pre-filled mnemonic phrase with your own 12 words from the Enzyme wallet.
4. Click on the arrow next to "Advanced creation options" to expand them.
5. Under "keypair crypto type," select "Edwards (ed25519, alternative)" from the drop-down menu, which is the default for the Enzyme wallet. You can leave it at "Schnorkel (sr25519, recommended)" only if you remember that you chose this when you initially created your account in the Enzyme wallet.
6. Tick the box "I have saved my mnemonic seed" and click "Next":
7. Give your account a name and password, and click "Next." Review your account details again and click "Save" to add the account.
8. A JSON backup file will be downloaded for you. Keep this file and your password safe to have an additional recovery option besides your mnemonic phrase.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Disclaimer: We always strive to provide you with the best support we can and we take all care to ensure that our instructions are accurate and concise. However, following these instructions properly, as well as the general management of your accounts and funds, is ultimately your responsibility. Web3 Foundation cannot be held liable for any accidental loss of funds or any other damage you might incur.