Staking Dashboard: Validators and Favorites Tabs Print
Modified on: Fri, 28 Apr, 2023 at 3:26 PM
Start your staking journey or explore more information about staking on Polkadot's Home Page. Discover this new Staking Dashboard that makes staking much easier and check our extensive article list in the Overview article to help you get started.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Here you can see all the validators on the network. At the top of the page, you can see the network validator stats:
Below you can order validators from the lowest to the highest commission by clicking "Lowest commission" and filter them based on several criteria:
- Inactive validators: excludes validators that are not in the current active validator set (waiting). A new set of validators are chosen for each era, so there is no guarantee the same validators will be active in the following eras.
- Oversubscribed: excludes validators that have more than 512 nominators already. Only the top 512 staked nominators (ranked by the amount of stake) are paid rewards for nominating an oversubscribed validator.
- 100% commission: excludes validators with 100% commission. You will not receive staking rewards for nominating these validators.
- Blocked nominations: excludes validators that prohibit nominating them. If you try to nominate such a validator, your transaction will fail, even if you also nominate other validators.
- Missing identity: excludes validators that have not set an on-chain identity. Besides a name, a validator can also set their contact information, including Twitter address, email, or website.
Below the filters, you can see all the validators matching your criteria. You can click "Next" and "Prev" to go to other pages.
For each validator, you can see:
- Account icon and address. If a validator has an on-chain identity, it will be shown instead of the address. Please note that the identity can be verified by a registrar or not.
- Status in the current validator set: active or waiting. For active validators, their total stake is also displayed.
- Commission. It can be anywhere between 0% and 100%.
- Heart icon. Click on it to add or remove the validator in your Favourites tab.
- Menu icon. Click on it to copy the validator's address or view their era points for recent eras.
A warning sign indicates that a validator is oversubscribed. The minimum stake required to earn rewards with this validator is next to the warning. A blocks icon indicates that this validator validates parachain blocks.
Here you can see all the validators you marked with a heart on the Validators or Community tabs. You can remove a validator from Favorites by clicking the heart icon again. When nominating, you can select the validators from the ones in this tab.
For each validator, you can see the same information as on the Validators tab.
Not sure which validators you like? Check this article to learn how to choose your validators!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Disclaimer: We always strive to provide you with the best support we can and we take all care to ensure that our instructions are accurate and concise. However, following these instructions properly, as well as the general management of your accounts and funds, is ultimately your responsibility. Web3 Foundation cannot be held liable for any accidental loss of funds or any other damage you might incur.