Subwallet: How to Access Your NFTs Print
Modified on: Tue, 6 Feb, 2024 at 4:39 PM
Subwallet allows you to view all your NFTs on all chains from a single view, as well as send them to another account if you want. In this article we explore this functionality.
ℹ️ GOOD TO KNOW
If you have any questions about how to access your NFTs on Subwallet or run into any issues and require further assistance, feel free to ask our AI chatbot or contact us.
Alternatively, you can also read Subwallet's documentation or contact their team directly and receive specialized assistance from the team that developed the wallet.
You can contact Subwallet support either by joining their Discord server, on Telegram, or through email.
ℹ️ INFO Subwallet is available as a mobile app for iOS and Android, as a browser extension, and as a web app. The UX and UI of all three platforms are pretty consistent.
In this and other articles, we provide instructions for the browser extension. If there are differences between the extension and the mobile app, we'll make sure to point them out or provide separate instructions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to view your NFTs
In order to view your NFTs follow these steps:
1. To view your NFT collections click on the "NFTs" button at the bottom
This will show you the NFTs in the account you had selected. If you want to switch to another account or view your NFTs in all your accounts, click on the account selection drop-down menu at the top.
From this page, you can also search for a specific collection by name through the search bar at the top.
2. Click on a collection to view the NFTs in it
3. Click on one of the NFTs in the collection to view it
4. Scroll down to view the details and of the NFT, like the collection name, the NFT's description, the account it belongs to, and on which network it exists. The properties of the NFT (like NFT ID and Collection ID) depend on the network the NFT exists on.
How to send an NFT
Once you have selected an NFT you can send it to another account. This is a great way to gift one of your NFTs or send it to one of your other accounts.
This is not a marketplace functionality! If you send your NFT to another account, it will be irrevocably owned by that account.
1. Once you have selected the NFT you want to send as described in the previous section, you can click on "Send" in the top right corner or scroll all the way down and click on the "Send" button.
2. On the next screen, select the recipient account. You can paste an address, select it from your address book, or scan its QR code.
Below the address bar the network the NFT exists on is shown. You can send NFTs only on the same network, so make sure the recipient account is of the proper network.
Below the network you can see the sending account's available balance. In order to send the NFT the account needs to have enough balance in the native token to pay for the transaction fees.
3. On the next screen, check the transaction's details and click "Approve" to send your NFT.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Disclaimer: We always strive to provide you with the best support we can and we take all care to ensure that our instructions are accurate and concise. However, following these instructions properly, as well as the general management of your accounts and funds, is ultimately your responsibility. Web3 Foundation cannot be held liable for any accidental loss of funds or any other damage you might incur.