Subwallet: How to Buy Crypto with Fiat Print
Modified on: Mon, 11 Dec, 2023 at 4:27 PM
Subwallet allows you to easily buy crypto with fiat (USD, EUR, GBP, etc.) through third party services they collaborate with. In this article, we show you how you can do that.
If you have any questions about this feature please contact Subwallet support, either by joining their Discord server, on Telegram, or through email.
If you run into any issues during the process, please contact the third-party provider you chose directly.
ℹ️ INFO Subwallet is available as a mobile app for iOS and Android, as a browser extension, and as a web app. The UX and UI of all three platforms are pretty consistent.
In this and other articles, we provide instructions for the browser extension. If there are differences between the extension and the mobile app, we'll make sure to point them out or provide separate instructions.
How to buy crypto with fiat
1. On the main page, select the account you want to credit from the accounts selection menu
2. Then click on the "cart" icon
3. On the next screen, select the token you want to buy from the left drop-down menu
4. Click on the right drop-down menu to select the provider you want to use
5. Then click on "Buy now" (the selection of provider in this example is random)
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Disclaimer: We always strive to provide you with the best support we can and we take all care to ensure that our instructions are accurate and concise. However, following these instructions properly, as well as the general management of your accounts and funds, is ultimately your responsibility. Web3 Foundation cannot be held liable for any accidental loss of funds or any other damage you might incur.