How to create a DOT account Print
Modified on: Wed, 4 May, 2022 at 1:32 AM
- Polkadot browser extension - see below video tutorial
- Polkadot-JS user interface (UI)
Whether or not you use an external hardware wallet, we highly recommend that you add your accounts through the browser extension, as it has many advantages:
- It provides better security than using the Web UI directly
- Your browser won't "forget" your accounts if its cookies are cleared
- The extension recognizes all known Polkadot scams and alerts you when you access a phishing site. This will help you protect yourself and your funds.
Note: You will still need to use the Polkadot-JS UI to manage your accounts.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback